Position: Temp-Hire Machined Components Finisher
Location: Orchard Park, NY
Compensation & Shifts
1st shift: M-F 7am-3:30pm—$12.00/hr
2nd shift: M-F 3pm-11:30pm— $13.80/hr *Candidates must train on 1st shift for 2-5 days
3rd shift: Sunday-Thursday 11pm-7:30am —$13.80/hr *Candidates must train on 1st shift for 2-5 days
*Weekend shifts Available!! 5am-5pm or 5pm-5am (Fri, Sat. & Sun.)
- Finishing products using techniques such as burring, reaming and tapping, polishing, and blasting.
- Performing most phases of finishing operations, and ensure customer quality requirements are upheld.
- Responsible for inspection using microscopes and other measuring equipment and documenting any changes.
Education, Experience, and Skills Required:
- 1 year of production or manufacturing experience, knowledge of finishing operations, good mechanical ability
- Ability to use inspection equipment, basic computer skills
- Ability to read blueprints and operations sheets, basic shop math
- Knowledge of geometric tolerances and ISO operation procedures.
- High School Diploma or GED
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or call #634-3300 to schedule an interview.
Walk-ins Welcome! M-F 9am-11am and 1pm-3:30pm