Position: Temp-Hire Maintenance Mechanic (electrical)
Location: Tonawanda, NY
Compensation: $22-25/hour DOE
Hours: Monday – Friday 6am-4:30pm, OT on Saturday as needed
· Troubleshoot, repair & maintain CNC equipment, CNC machine tools and facilities equipment
· Diagnose electrical, mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic applications
· Read & interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service
· Perform regular preventative maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities
· Detects faulty operations and defective material
· Perform other maintenance duties as required or assigned
Education, Experience, and Skills Required:
· Must be mechanically inclined and be able to read blueprints
· Skills and knowledge of various hand tools
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· HSD or GED
· Industrial Machine repair experience is required
· Experience repairing CNC Machines strong preferred
· Experience with Ladder Logic and PLC’s is a big plus.
Please send resumes to Resume@ssswny.com or call #634-3300 to schedule an interview.
Walk-ins Welcome! M-F 9am-11am and 1pm-3:30pm.