Position: Direct Hire Registered Nurse or RN-BSN
Location: Tonawanda, NY
Compensation: $29 – $32/hour DOE
Hours: Rotating Shift (FT Days) M-F: 8am-4:30pm, 8:30am-4:45pm, 8:45am-Close // Rotate Saturday 9am-12:30pm
· Reports to Nurse Practitioner
· Perform physical exams and health histories
· Provides health promotion, counseling and education
· Administers medications, wound care, performs EKG’s administer shots etc.
· Interprets patient information and make critical decisions vis phone or in person
· Directs and supervises care delivered by other healthcare personnel (LPN & Nurse Aids)
· Attends clinical meetings and employee meetings and trainings as required
· Performs other duties as assigned
Education, Experience, and Skills Required:
· Associates Degree from two year college or technical school in Nursing
· Registered Nurse license
· BLS certification
· Experience with Medent ,Primary Care and NYSIIS required
· Basic Life Support Certification
· Updated PPD, Flu and Hep B shots are recommended
· Basic computer skills
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send resumes to email@example.com or call #634-3300 to schedule an interview.
Walk-ins Welcome! M-F 9am-11am and 1pm-1:30pm.