Position: Temp-Hire CNC Machine Operator
Location: Tonawanda, NY
Shift:3rd shift – train on 1st
Compensation: $12 -$14.50 DOE + $1.50 Shift Differential
· Operate CNC machines and equipment
· Read and follow operating manuals, maintenance instructions and procedures
· Load component materials
· Document all work performed on inspection reports and customer work orders
· Prepare packages for shipping
· Performs in-process inspection of all parts and/or assemblies
Education, Experience, and Skills Required:
· Entry level CNC Machine or Traditional Lathe Operator OK!
· Must have basic knowledge of how to set up, operate and maintain manufacturing machinery and equipment
· Ability to read blueprints and operations sheets, basic shop math.
· Frequent carrying, bending, standing, sitting and repetitive motion
· Lifting up to 50lbs
· High School Diploma or GED
Please send resumes to Resume@ssswny.com or call #634-3300 to schedule an interview.
Walk-ins Welcome! M-F 9am-11am and 1pm-3:30pm.