Position: Direct Hire Registered Nurse (Lead)
Location: Tonawanda, NY
Compensation: $30 – $32/hour DOE
Hours: Rotating Shift (FT Days) M-F: 8am-4:30pm, 8:30am-4:45pm, 8:45am-Close // Rotate Saturday 9am-12:30pm
- Lead department
- Reports to Nurse Practitioner
- Perform physical exams and health histories
- Provides health promotion, counseling and education
- Administers medications, wound care, performs EKG’s administer shots etc.
- Interprets patient information and make critical decisions vis phone or in person
- Directs and supervises care delivered by other healthcare personnel (LPN & Nurse Aids)
- Attends clinical meetings and employee meetings and trainings as required
- Performs other duties as assigned
Education, Experience, and Skills Required:
- Associates Degree from two year college or technical school in Nursing
- Registered Nurse license
- Minimum 3 years of Primary Care Experience
- Previous experience in a management/leadership position required!!
- Experience with Medent and NYSIIS required
- Basic Life Support Certification
- Updated PPD, Flu and Hep B shots are recommended
- Basic computer skills
Please send resumes to email@example.com or call #634-3300 to schedule an interview.
Walk-ins Welcome! M-F 9am-11am and 1pm-3:30pm.