Position: Temporary Receptionist/ Medicaid Application Coordinator
Length of Assignment: 10 weeks
Pay Rate: $15 – $18/hr. DOE
Hours: M-F 8:30am – 4:30pm
Location: Cheektowaga, NY
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Schedule appointments
- Prepare and put together Medicaid applications
- Fax, scan and file applications accordingly
Education and Skills Required:
- Associates Degree in Business or related field required
- Financial or HR background preferred
- Detail oriented and strong organizational skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
Please submit resume to Resume@ssswny.com or call #634-3300 to schedule an interview.
Walk-ins Welcome! M-F 9am-11am and 1pm-3:30pm.