Position: Temp-Perm Customer Service Reps
Location: Buffalo, NY
Compensation: $13/ hr.
Hours: Training Hours – 9:30am – 6pm M-F
After training, candidates must be able to work an 8 hour shift between the hours of 8am – 10pm M-F
- Provide effective customer service support for all internal and external customers
- Make follow up calls with participants or administrators to resolve open issues
- Log into chat software to correspond online
- Fold and stuff envelopes
- Log all calls and chats using excellent spelling and grammar
- Performs other administrative duties as needed
Education, Experience, and Skills Required:
- Associates degree preferred
- High School/GED required
- Proficient in Word and Excel
- Must be available to complete 6-8 week classroom training
- Takes direction well from Customer Service Training Specialist, Customer Service Manager and any/all company managers and supervisors
Please send resumes to Resume@ssswny.com or call 716-634-3300 to schedule an interview.
Walk-ins Welcome! M-F 9am-11am and 1pm-3:30pm.