Position: Temp-Hire Machine Operators
Location: Lancaster, NY
Compensation: $12.15/hr for 1st shift & $12.65/hr for 2nd & 3rd shifts
1st shift: Monday – Friday, 7am-3:15pm
2nd shift: Monday – Friday, 3pm-11:15pm (requires training on 1st shift for 1-2 weeks)
3rd shift: Sunday night – Thursday night, 11pm-7:15am (requires training on 1st shift for 1-2 weeks)
- Responsible for set-up, changeovers, & adjustments to various machines
- Handling any minor repairs to injection molding machines
- Ensuring all daily documentation is completed
- Cleaning & maintenance of machinery as needed
- Maintaining work area
Education, Experience, and Skills Required:
- Experience with Injection Molding Equipment preferred, will accept candidates with 6 months experience in machine operation
- Must be motivated and reliable!
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Candidate will be required to stand of long periods of time
- Must be able to multi-task
- High School Diploma / GED
Please send resumes to Resume@ssswny.com or call 716-634-3300 to schedule an interview.
Walk-ins Welcome! M-F 9am-11am and 1pm-3:30pm.