Position: Temp-Hire Patient Service Representative
Location: Hamburg & Williamsville, NY (Must be able to travel to both locations)
Compensation: $13-14/hr. DOE
Hours: (FT or PT avail) days, evenings, weekends
- Seeking experienced and professional candidate to check patients in/out, obtain insurance pre-authorizations and assist with credentialing.
- Balancing daily cash drawer and closing out end at the end of the day.
- Answering multi-line phones.
- Scheduling appointments .
- Daily use of Medent.
- Handling referrals, pre-authorizations on benefits, MRI, DME and surgery.
- Assisting and reviewing billing & coding.
Education, Experience, and Skills Required:
- 2+ years of medical office experience, preferably in the orthopedics or surgical field.
- 1+ year of hands-on experience with Medent required.
- Hands on experience with billing and setting up/determining payment plans for patient balances.
- Must have excellent communication skills and be detail and process oriented.
- Must be able to multi-task and able to comfortably handle a stressful and always busy environment.
Please email resumes to Resume@ssswny.com or call 716-634-3300 to schedule an interview.
Walk-ins Welcome! M-F 9am- 11am and 1pm-3:30pm.