Position: Direct Hire Patient Care Coordinator
Location: Buffalo, NY
Compensation: $25-30/hour DOE
Hours: Monday – Friday; 8am-5pm
- Seeking qualified candidate to consult with patients and family members to discuss their health problems.
- Educate patients about their condition, medication, and give them specific instructions.
- Develop a care plan to address personal health care needs.
- Consult and collaborate with other health care providers and specialists to set up patient appointments and treatment plans.
- Check-in on the patient regularly and evaluate and document their progress.
- Assist the care team with developing and assessing health interventions.
- Attend ongoing training and courses to keep abreast of new developments in health care.
- Assist with securing funding for medical care as required.
- Treat patients with empathy and respect and conduct oneself in a professional manner.
- Comply with organizational guidelines and health care laws and regulations.
Education, Experience, and Skills Required:
- Must possess a NYS Nursing License
- Licensed Practical Nurse or Registered Nurse encouraged to apply!
- 3+ years of experience in care coordination or clinical practices required
- Proficiency in EMR and EClinical software is preferred
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please send resumes to email@example.com or call 716-634-3300 to schedule an interview.
Walk-ins Welcome! M-F 9am-11am and 1pm-3:30pm.