Position: Temp-to-Hire Machine Shop Quality Inspector
Location: North Tonawanda, NY
Compensation: $18-20/hour DOE
Hours: 1st Shift: Monday – Friday, 7am – 4:30pm
- First piece, in-process and final inspection of machined parts and final assemblies
- Be able to accurately document and record inspection results
- Inspect raw material
- Work with close tolerance parts
- Perform internal audits
Education, Experience, and Skills Required:
- Must have previous experience as a Quality Control Inspector in a Machine Shop environment
- Proficient in using the following gages: Calipers, Micrometers, Height gage, indicators, Bore Gages and other miscellaneous instruments.
- Successful completion of an ISO 9001, AS 9100 and ISO 14001 Training
- Able to read and interpret blueprints including GD&T
- Basic computer skills required
- Be able to identify non-conformances and generate reject reports
- Follow ISO quality management system requirements
- High School Diploma/GED
Please submit resumes to Resume@ssswny.com or call 716-634-3300 to schedule an interview.
Walk-ins Welcome! M-F 9am-11am and 1pm-3:30pm.