Position: Temp-Hire CNC Machine Operators
Location: Orchard Park, NY
1st shift: (M-F) 7:00AM – 3:30PM
2nd shift: (M – F) 3:00PM – 11:30PM
3rd shift: (Sun night thru Thursday night) 11:00PM – 7:30AM
Weekend shift: (Fri, Sat. & Sun. only) 5:00AM – 5:00PM
Compensation: $15+/hr DOE
- Operate CNC machines and equipment
- Read and follow operating manuals, maintenance instructions and procedures
- Load component materials.
- Document all work performed on inspection reports and customer work orders
- Prepare packages for shipping
- Performs in-process inspection of all parts and/or assemblies
Education, Experience, and Skills Required:
- Must have basic knowledge of how to set up, operate and maintain manufacturing machinery and equipment
- Ability to read blueprints and operations sheets, basic shop math
- Knowledge of geometric tolerances and ISO operation procedures.
- Frequent carrying, bending, standing, sitting and repetitive motion
- Lifting up to 50lbs
- High School Diploma or GED
Please send resumes to Resume@ssswny.com or call 716-634-3300 to schedule an interview.
Walk-ins Welcome! M-F 9am-11am and 1pm-3:30pm.