Position: Direct Hire Machine Operator
Location: Buffalo, NY
Shifts: 2nd shift (Monday – Friday 3pm – 11:30pm)
3rd shift (Sunday – Thursday 11pm – 7:30am)
Compensation: $15-22/hr. DOE
- Seeking candidate to operate machinery used to rewind, inspect or finish rolls of printed labels.
- Finish master rolls of printed labels, or continuous rolls of printed webs by placing them in various pieces of equipment.
- Perform quality inspections on completed rolls, reduce size of rolls if deemed necessary.
- Remove any defects as determined by written specifications and/or samples provided with the order.
- Maintain equipment in a clean and safe manner.
- Perform additional duties as instructed by the Supervisor or Team Lead.
Education, Experience, and Skills Required:
- Minimum of 3-6 months of related experience, education or training required.
- Must be able to read and comprehend blueprints.
- Mechanical ability, good mathematical skills, and attention to detail required.
- Must be familiar with Metric and US measurement systems.
- High School Diploma/GED.
Please submit resumes to Resume@ssswny.com or call 716-634-3300 to schedule an interview.
Walk-ins Welcome! M-F 9am-11am and 1pm-3:30pm.