Position: Temp-Perm Quality Assurance (2 openings)
Location: Cheektowaga, NY
Hours: 5pm – 1:30am OR 3pm – 11pm (must be available on weekends)
- Conducts a variety of daily quality control and quality assurance activities in this food manufacturing facility
- Continuous inspection of materials, processes, products, personnel, documentation, finished products and the manufacturing environment
- Ensure all quality, safety and record keeping standards are continuously achieved in accordance with the guidelines set forth by Quality Assurance Management
- Motivate Associates to improve the quality of work and product
- Ensuring correct policies and procedures are in use, including USDA, FDA, and NYS food safety regulations are followed
Education, Experience, and Skills Required:
- Must have previous experience working in a food manufacturing environment, including a working knowledge of food safety and regulations
- Capable of comprehension and interpretation of documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Good mathematical ability, including ability to computer ratios and percentages
- Must be able to complete routine reports and correspondence
- High School Diploma or GED
To apply, please send resumes in confidence to Resume@ssswny.com or call #634-3300 to schedule an interview.
Walk-ins Welcome! M-F 9am-11am and 1pm-3:30pm.