Position: Temp-Hire Customer Service/Collector (1st Party)
Location: Tonawanda, NY
Compensation: $14-18/hr DOE
Hours: Mon – Fri; 1st Shift
- Find and inform customers about unpaid accounts
- Advise and follow-up with customers on unpaid accounts
- Maintain records and status of customer’s account
- Provide customer service, problem solve and research problems
Education, Experience, and Skills Required:
- Previous experience in billing, customer service, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- High school diploma/GED required
Please submit resumes to Resume@ssswny.com or call 716-634-3300 to schedule an interview.
Walk-ins Welcome! M-F 9am-11am and 1pm-3:30pm.