Position: Temp Litigation Secretary (Potential for perm hire)
Location: Williamsville, NY
Shift: Monday-Friday 1st shift
Pay: $16-18/hour DOE
- Follow up on document requests from client, title companies, etc. and record documents.
- Draft correspondence to client and opposing counsel with attorney oversight and input.
- Assist in coordinating loss mitigation efforts for litigated files
- Fax, file, scan, clerical duties, empty attorney’s mailbox, prepare overnight packages.
- Prepare Request for Intervention (RJI)
- Submit various motions and applications to court
- Submit additional fee requests for appearances, etc.
- Proof read all documents before sending to court
- Compile documents to include in the motions/applications
Experience and Skills Required:
- High School Diploma or GED required, Associates preferred
- 1 – 2 years of office legal experience but willing to consider less experience
- Experience within legal and/or banking, possible same field experience
- Must be able to work in a team environment to meet changing priorities and deadlines
- Must have strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Must have strong organizational skills and attention to details
Submit resumes to Resume@ssswny.com or call 716-634-3300 to schedule an interview.
Walk-ins Welcome! M-F 9am-11am and 1pm-3:30pm.