Position: Temp-Hire Electronic Assembler
*MUST be able to travel into Canada for future training and/or business needs* (Approx. 2-3 times per year)
Location: North Tonawanda, NY
Hours: M-F 8AM – 4:30PM
- In charge of assembling various light fixtures for the transportation industry
- Help in shipping and receiving when needed
- Inspect parts after completion.
- Ensure equipment and tools are clean and in good working order throughout the shift.
- Maintain documentation of production.
- Work as a team member to fulfill team goals.
- Performs other duties as directed by supervision.
Education, Experience, and Skills Required:
- Must have 1+ years of small part assembly experience within a manufacturing environment
- Electrical/mechanical background preferred
- Previous hand tool, soldering, crimping experience required!!
- Must be able to read and interpret assembly drawings
- Basic computer skills required
- High School Diploma / GED