Position: Temp-Hire Electronic Assembler
Location: North Tonawanda, NY
Hours: M-F 8AM – 4:30PM
• In charge of assembling various light fixtures for the transportation industry
• Help in shipping and receiving when needed
• Inspect parts after completion.
• Ensure equipment and tools are clean and in good working order throughout the shift.
• Maintain documentation of production.
• Work as a team member to fulfill team goals.
• Performs other duties as directed by supervision.
Education, Experience, and Skills Required:
• Must have small part assembly experience within a manufacturing environment
• Electrical/mechanical background preferred
• Previous hand tool, soldering, crimping experience required!!
• Must be able to read and interpret assembly drawings
• Basic computer skills required
• High School Diploma / GED
To apply, please send resumes to Resume@ssswny.com
or call 716-634-3300 to schedule an interview
Walk-ins Welcome! M-F 9am-3:30pm