Position: Temporary Patient Service Representative
Length of Assignment: Several Months (Possible for per hire)
Location: Williamsville, NY (Some travel to Hamburg, NY required)
Compensation: $13-14.50/hr. DOE
Hours: 30-40 hours/week – days, evenings & Saturdays
• Seeking experienced and professional candidate to check patients in/out, obtain insurance pre-authorizations and assist with credentialing.
• Balancing daily cash drawer and closing out end at the end of the day.
• Answering multi-line phones.
• Scheduling appointments.
• Daily use of Medent.
• Handling referrals, pre-authorizations on benefits, MRI, DME and surgery.
•Assisting and reviewing billing & coding.
Education, Experience, and Skills Required:
• 2+ years of medical office experience, preferably in the orthopedics or surgical field.
• 1+ year of hands-on experience with Medent required.
• Hands on experience with billing and setting up/determining payment plans for patient balances.
• Must have excellent communication skills and be detail and process oriented.
• Must be able to multi-task and able to comfortably handle a stressful and always busy environment.
Please send your resume to Resume@ssswny.com
or call 716-634-3300 to schedule an interview.
Walk-ins Welcome! M-F 9am-3:30pm