Position: Direct Hire Software Engineer/Programmer
Location: Clarence, NY
Hours: M-F 1st Shift
Compensation: Based on experience
• Develops and maintains complex front ends with a focus on user experience.
• Design, build and maintain API infrastructure that allows for standard integration methodology between applications.
• Develops and maintains back end systems.
• Communicate technical ideas and set direction on projects with a focus on solving business challenges.
• Own and manage all phases of the software development life cycle.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related field with 5+ years of experience in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
• Or Master’s Degree in Information Technology or related field with 2+ years of experience.
• Strong knowledge of building restful APIs for internal and external products.
• Experience operating at all levels of the stack, debugging problem from UI to back end systems
Please email resumes to Resume@ssswny.com
or call 716-634-3300 to schedule an interview
Walk-ins Welcome! M-F 9am-3:30p