Position: Temp-Hire Patient Service Representative
Compensation: $13-15/hr. DOE
Location: Williamsville, NY
Hours: Mon, Wed, Thurs & Friday: 9am-5:30pm, Tuesday: 10:30am-7pm
• Answer inbound phone calls, accurately schedule patient appointments, and make changes to existing appointments as needed.
• Confirm upcoming patient appointments, using care management documents.
• Check patients in upon arrival and verify insurance coverage.
• Obtain all pertinent information needed such as labs, results, outside consults, hospital records, old record, preop info.
• Assure that luncheons, educational sessions, meetings, etc. are scheduled in accordance with provider schedule as directed by office manager.
• Other tasks as assigned by management.
Education, Experience, and Skills Required:
• High School Diploma or GED required
• Must have previous Medical Office experience
• Experience utilizing Medent software required!
• Knowledge of outside websites to obtain patient information (Healthenet, Healthelink, Sorian, & Kaleida)
• Must be trainable, accurate and be able to work in fast paced environment
Please send resumes to Resume@ssswny.com
or call 716-634-3300 to schedule an interview
Walk-ins Welcome M-F 9am-3:30pm