Position: Direct Hire CNC Machinist
Location: North Tonawanda, NY
Compensation: $20-30/hour DOE
1st Shift: Monday-Friday 7am-3:30pm
2nd Shift: Monday-Friday 3pm-11:30pm
• Candidate will perform setups, program CNC machines, and read blueprints
• Must have the ability and experience to use tools such as micrometers and calipers.
• Other duties will include tool changes, offsets, machine setups, and setup of computer controlled mills
Experience and Skills Required:
• 2-3+ years’ experience with Okuma Lathes, Haas Mills or Swiss CNC Turning machines preferred!!
• Ability to read blueprints, perform tool changes, and offsets
• Reading schematics, using various testing tools, and following calibration procedures
• Education in Trade School is a plus; GED/high school diploma is required
Please send resumes to Resume@ssswny.com
or call 716-634-3300 to schedule an interview
Walk-ins Welcome! M-F 9am-3:30pm