Position: Temp-Hire DME Biller
Location: Williamsville, NY
Hours: Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm
• Prepare and send out medical bills for Durable Medical Equipment department.
• Process and field any questions with regard to customers’ monthly statement of accounts.
• Responsible for billing all third party claims, including Medicare, Medicaid, Workers compensation and No Fault.
• Generate various daily, weekly and monthly reports.
• Must reconcile payments from third party insurance to patient accounts.
• Responsible for correcting billing errors and ensuring proper payment is received.
• Educates DME personnel to changes in rules and procedures with regard to the various insurance companies.
• Maintains patient confidentiality at all times.
Skills & Experience Required:
• High School diploma or equivalent. College courses desirable but not required.
• Knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
• Must have the ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out written or verbal instructions from their supervisor and/or customers.
• Occasionally lift weights of up to 40 pounds.
• Must have excellent phone demeanor.
Please send resumes to Resume@ssswny.com
or call 716-634-3300 to schedule a phone interview