Position: Temp-Hire Assembler
Location: Lancaster, NY
Hours: M-F 7:30am-3:45pm
• Seeking mechanically inclined candidate to use various hand tools to create filtration drains
• Perform soldering work with circuit boards and assembles more difficult assemblies.
• Use of tools such as screw drivers, socket wrenches, and other hand tools
• Inspect parts after completion.
• Ensure equipment and tools are clean and in good working order throughout the shift.
• Maintain documentation of production.
• Work as a team member to fulfill team goals.
• Performs other duties as directed by supervision.
Education, Experience, and Skills Required:
• Must have previous experience working with precise assembly and hand tools
• 1+yrs assembly/soldering experience
• Strong attention to detail and experience working with very small parts and components.
• Required to stand, sit, use hands and fingers to feel and evaluate parts.
• High School Diploma / GED
To apply, please send resumes to Resume@ssswny.com