Position: Temp-Hire Patient Service Representative
Location: Williamsville, NY (Some travel to Hamburg, NY required)
Compensation: $14-16/hr. DOE
Hours: Office hours are 7:30am-5pm & 4pm – 8pm. Open to both FT or PT
- Seeking experienced and professional candidate to check patients in/out, obtain insurance pre-authorizations and assist with credentialing.
- Balancing daily cash drawer and closing out end at the end of the day.
- Answering multi-line phones.
- Scheduling appointments.
- Daily use of Medent.
- Handling referrals, pre-authorizations on benefits, MRI, DME and surgery.
- Assisting and reviewing billing & coding.
Education, Experience, and Skills Required:
- 2+ years of medical office experience, preferably in the orthopedics or surgical field.
- Experience using Medent required.
- Hands on experience with billing and setting up/determining payment plans for patient balances.
- Must have excellent communication skills and be detail and process oriented.
- Must be able to multi-task and able to comfortably handle a stressful and always busy environment.
Please email resumes to Resume@ssswny.com