We are proud to announce the newest addition to our team, Nicole Sievert. Nicole joins Selective Staffing Solutions as a Director of Recruiting. Nicole is a graduate from SUNY Oswego with a degree in Marketing and brings 14+ years’ of diverse leadership experience to the team. Nicole will be leading our staffing division focused on pairing WNY employers with top talent on a temporary, contract to hire or direct hire basis.
Get to know Nicole
- As a certified personal trainer for over a decade, Nicole is also the architect of all of Selective Staffing Solutions wellness initiatives. We expect her to dominate future step challenges.
- She challenged our Executive Recruiter Thom Jennings to run a half marathon in 2012 and thankfully he lived to tell the tale.
- Nicole also has an identical twin who doesn’t work for Selective Staffing Solutions, but we are convinced they may have switched places a few days unbeknown to us!
- She enjoys hunting and fishing.
- When she’s not reeling in a record Bass or holding a bow you might find Nicole in the parking lots of Highmark Stadium in head to toe Zubaz gear.
- She knows all the words to the entire Backstreet Boys discography but won’t admit it if you ask her.
Are you a candidate in search of your next career opportunity? Or – Are you an employer looking to add top talent to your team? Connect with Nicole Today!